The Pagani farmhouse of Casa Ligarò is the ideal structure for those looking for a relaxing stay in a rural atmosphere, away from the noise and pollution of urban centers, for those who want to get away from the stress of modern life among the perfumes and the pure air of the uncontaminated countryside.
The farm is located in an area with a clear agricultural vocation, rich in historical and natural resources, between the hills that connect the Sila to the Ionian Sea. The structure is equipped with accommodation suitable to meet the needs of all types of guests: for overnight stays, weekends and weekly stays, even for families.
Rooms, housing units, and accommodation facilities are included in the transformation complex of Casa Ligarò, which is a long-established company known in Italy and worldwide for the production of excellent extra virgin olive oil and typical products. In this place, guests have the opportunity to rediscover the tastes and rhythms of life in a rural environment, according to ancient habits, in the name of the traditional and generous hospitality of country people.
The kitchen offers simple and genuine dishes of the country tradition, obtained from farm cultivations and accompanied by excellent local wines.
The Pagani farm of Casa Ligarò includes:
– 4 apartments, fully equipped and furnished;
– restaurant for the exclusive use of guests;
– swimming pool with panoramic view for the exclusive use of guests.
– Casa Ligarò oil shop and other typical Calabrian products.
The staff is constantly available to guests for catering services and for any other need.
Nocellara Apartment. 30 sqm surface, 3 bed places (1 double bed and 1 single sofa bed), living room with kitchen, bathroom.
Biancolilla apartment. 35 sqm surface, 4 bed places (1 double bed and 2 single sofa bed), living room with kitchen, bathroom.
Carolea apartment. 55 sqm surface, 5 bed places (1 double bed and 3 single sofa bed), living room with kitchen, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Corotina apartment. 50 sqm surface, 4 bed places (1 double bed and 2 single sofa bed), living room with kitchen, 1 bathroom.
Begin the virtual tour
Rooms virtual tour
By staying at the farm, guests can:
– taste our extra virgin olive oils and typical products of Calabrian gastronomy;
– participate in educational farm activities and environmental education *;
– use our swimming pool with a panoramic view;
– take part in guided nature excursions in the Valli Cupe area and visit the historical centers;
– to practice sporting activities in rural areas (orientering, trekking, donkey or horse trekking, mountain biking, etc.);
– undergo agri-aesthetic treatments;
(*) initiatives aimed at school groups and groups of adults
Information and reservations
Share this page on